Asphalt Options For Your Parking Lot
Poor road conditions in Oklahoma aren’t an exception. Not only do bad road conditions affect your vehicles but can also cause injuries due to the hard bumps. If you are a business owner, it makes a lot of sense to get a good parking lot installed on your property. This will facilitate proper vehicular movement and is also one of the best ways to improve your reputation.
The parking lot is one of the first things people see when they visit your business, and having a great asphalt parking lot is a good way to set the tone for the rest of your property. We at First Water Contracting, are a reputed company providing all types of asphalt parking lot installation, repairs and parking lot maintenance OKC solutions.
Why Choose Asphalt Parking Lots?
A large majority of businesses in Oklahoma have asphalt parking lots. This material is extremely versatile, resilient, and durable. Not only can it easily handle very high levels of traffic, but is also very easy to repair. If you feel that your parking lot is looking a little dated or has become damaged at certain spots, we can also refresh those areas without touching the rest of the parking lot. There are a number of benefits to getting an asphalt pavement installed on your commercial property:
- The installation is quick and easy and this is an important aspect when it comes to commercial properties. There is very little downtime and disruption to the daily workings of your business. In comparison, concrete takes far longer to set and the installation process is more time-consuming.
- Asphalt is a very economical choice. The repairs and parking lot maintenance OKC are extremely affordable too. Since you pay lower upfront and ongoing maintenance costs, it becomes the perfect choice for your commercial property.
- Asphalt is an eco-friendly material and can be entirely reused or recycled.
- Some modern types of asphalt have semi-permeable surfaces, allowing rainwater to easily pass through and replenish groundwater reserves.
- With regular maintenance and timely parking lot repair OKC (when required), you will find that your asphalt parking lot can easily last for up to two decades.
Basic asphalt surface maintenance and repair solutions
These are some of the things you need to do to keep your parking lot functional and looking good:
- We provide excellent crack filling services in which we fill cracks using asphalt cement, or emulsions as well as other similar materials. Timely crack filling of your asphalt parking lot can help prevent the cracks from expanding over time. With good maintenance, the results can easily last for up to three years.
- Crack sealing is the other process that is used in asphalt surface repair work. This is a more advanced and long lasting solution because the special rubberized crack seal material that we use is able to withstand temperature fluctuations better. If your property sees high traffic this is the perfect solution for you.
If you’re looking for parking lot maintenance OKC, we at First Water Contracting can help. Just contact us or give us a call at 405 664 6200 and we’ll help.